One of only two original structures remaining on the site of the Union Oil Mill, this building was renovated into eight luxury apartments. The original building was built in 1929.
Renovation was completed in 2003.
Careful restoration planning was required to keep as much of the building’s history as possible. Original brick walls on the interior, 12 -14 ft. ceilings, exposed steel beams and expansive windows make these apartment homes unequaled in the area.